With so many events and major sponsorship properties developing in the San Francisco Bay Area, it’s a great time for sponsorship marketers and corporate buyers to consider new options. With the recently concluded and highly successful America’s Cup World Series races proving the viability of that property, the year ahead will have an entirely new sports property in the mix, along with new opportunities associated with pro sports, museums, and major celebrations.
Some exciting opportunities to consider include:
- America’s Cup – events in October 2012, then summer and fall of 2013
- 49ers new stadium – opening in 2014
- New Exploratorium science center – opening on the Embarcadero in April 2013
- Bay Bridge re-opening celebration – part of a 2013 Year of the Bay program, opening to take place Labor Day weekend 2013
- Orpheum Theatre naming rights and year-round Broadway series naming – on the market for the first time
- Snow White 75th Anniversary at the Walt Disney Family Museum – November 2012-March 2013, followed by other world class exhibitions
- SF Giants and Oakland A’s post season – MLB is thriving in the Bay Area and it’s not too early to consider sponsorship of the 2013 season
Companies considering exploration and investment in any of these properties can receive expert counsel and an inside perspective from BSS, the regional leaders in major corporate sponsorship development. Give us a call or drop a note to discuss these or other large scale regional opportunities. We negotiate smart, creating strategic, commercial programs to leverage the best sponsorship properties available.
We wish you the best for the rest of the year and for all your sponsorships and events to come.